Global Automotive Composite Materials Market Research Report 2018
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Automotive Composite Materials.
Carbon fibers are usually used to manufacture high-end vehicles such as sports vehicles or luxury cars due to the high cost of these materials. However, due to the stringent implementation of various government regulations such as the Corporate Average Fuel Efficiency (CAFE) standards that aim to increase fuel efficiency of vehicles to 36.6 mpg by 2017 and 54.5 mpg by 2025 and the European Emission Standards that aim to reduce CO2 emissions to 130 g/km in 2015 and to 95 g/km by 2020, the automotive manufacturers are increasingly adopting high-performance carbon fibers to manufacture automotive components. This has led to the increased demand for carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics (CFRP) from automotive manufacturers to fabricate roofs, floor panels, side panels, hood frames, chassis, and bumpers of their vehicles.
The Global Automotive Composite Materials Market was valued at USD 6.81 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 13.14 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 12.26% between 2017 and 2022.
Top Leading Companies are: Toray Industries, Inc.,SGL Group,Solvay S.A.,UFP Technologies, Inc.,Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V.,Gurit,Toho Tenax Co. Ltd.,Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation,Plasan Carbon Composites,Continental Structural Plastics Inc.,Owens Corning,3B Fiberglass Company
The exterior application segment is projected to lead the automotive composites market between 2017 and 2022 in terms of both, value as well as volume. The exterior parts of vehicles that are manufactured from composites offer high stiffness, thereby resulting in minimum damages in case of accidents. Composites also help reduce the weight of the exterior parts of vehicles. This, in turn, results in weight reduction of the whole body of a car, thus making it fuel efficient. The exterior parts are located on the outer surface of the car body and are highly prone to wear and tear due to exposure to harsh conditions and elements. The use of composites in the exterior parts such as fenders, hoods, bumper beams, and deck lids of cars adds to their durability, thereby ensuring their long life cycle and low maintenance costs.
Avail a sample 125 Pages copy before purchase:
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Automotive Composite Materials Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Automotive Composite Materials Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Automotive Composite Materials, with sales, revenue, and price of Automotive Composite Materials, in 2017 and 2018;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2017 and 2018;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Automotive Composite Materials, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
The research includes historic data from 2013 to 2017 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for company executives, marketing executive, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Avail Discount on this report at:
Automotive Composite Materials Market, by Types:
Automotive Composite Materials Market, by Applications:
By Manufacturing Process
Resin Transfer Molding (RTM)
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Automotive Composite Materials overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Automotive Composite Materials Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Automotive Composite Materials Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Automotive Composite Materials market.
- Global Automotive Composite Materials Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Automotive Composite Materials markets.
- Global Automotive Composite Materials Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234